TurfHound Benefits Golfers…
- Improve their game.
- Maintain natural swing mechanics, while hitting down and through the ball.
- Improve tee shots by using the same tee they use on the course.
- Gain better ball control by maintaining a natural follow-through.
- Eliminate exaggerated launch angles and spin rates.
- Play from a wide range of angles and from fairway turf or first-cut rough.
- Eliminate unnatural and painful club-head bounce.
- Diagnose and cure shots hit “fat” or “heavy”.
- Use any tee at any height.
- Reduce risk of muscle and joint injuries caused by club impact shock.
Golf facilities can:
TurfHound Benefits Golf Facilities …
- Improve customer satisfaction.
- Improve aesthetics of the range and the course.
- Customize configurations for space and installation requirements.
- Extend playing time by installing TurfHound surfaces in problem tee and turf areas.
- Eliminate complaints and headaches caused by cheap mats and rubber tees.
- Reduce injury risks.
- Reduce replacement costs by rotating turf panels and replacing only those that are worn.